Trying to set up comment feature in a flow with Adobe Sign

• Trying to set up comment feature in a flow with Adobe Sign

Posted by Amber-Li on March 15, 2023 at 9:02 am

I’m working on a Power Automate flow for approving invoices. The invoice is received in a shared mailbox and sent to the appropriate person for approval using Adobe Sign. The problem I’m having is that the approver occasionally needs to add a comment to the invoice before approving it, so that the AP department will know what the charge was for, and the Adobe Sign connector in Power Automate doesn’t seem to support that. Does anyone have any ideas for how I can achieve this?

Pablo Moreno replied 1 year, 1 month ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Pablo Moreno

Organizer
    March 16, 2023 at 10:33 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hello Amber,

not sure if the approver needs to add the comment into the PDF document or not. If it can be outside the document, you maybe can leverage a SharePoint List and add a field with the comment (just as example) or add a dialog box that can be activated by adding a new field.

Another option is maybe use MS Teams as platform where you can send messages that can be forwarded to specific users.

To be honest, with so little detail is not so easy to provide more options.

Perhaps our friend @rezadorrani can provide more alternatives

Thank you

• Amber-Li

March 20, 2023 at 4:31 pm
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hi Pablo,

Thank you for your advice. Yes, the comment can be stored outside the PDF document. Currently we implemented a button on the Sharepoint list for the AP team to request a comment from the invoice approver as needed, which sends the approver a card in Teams and prompts them for a comment, but it’s not as intuitive as leaving a comment when they initially sign the invoice.

Thanks!

The discussion ‘Trying to set up comment feature in a flow with Adobe Sign’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!