Enable CoPilot in Windows 11

• Enable CoPilot in Windows 11

Posted by Geoff Faulkner on November 3, 2023 at 3:43 pm

I am brand new to this CoPilot feature (as is everyone else). I noticed that my Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) server has enabled CoPilot in the taskbar. I thought I would get it on my desktop to review and train my users but I can’t seem to get it. I found a page to say exactly which updates need to be applied, which registry keys should make it show, etc., but I still don’t have the CoPilot icon on my Windows Taskbar.

Does anyone have any recommended steps or maybe requirements documents that I’m missing to show why I can’t get it to show?

From what I see on my AVD host, there is a “Taskbar item” for CoPilot in settings. Not on my desktop. I’m currently running Windows 11 Enterprise, version 23H2. And I’ve set:

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\ShowCopilotButton to 1 in the registry.

Any other ideas?

Geoff Faulkner replied 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!