Where to find Courses Options in Dynamics Communities for GP

• Where to find Courses Options in Dynamics Communities for GP

Posted by Isabelle Caron on October 20, 2023 at 1:47 pm

Good Afternoon,

I have been notified the Dynamics Communities has been reformatted and my team is unsure where to locate the offered courses/training for Excel Builder and Smartlist for GP.

I am hoping one of you may know where I can go to review, obtaining pricing and sign up my team for these courses. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Jeff Woodard replied 6 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Jeff Woodard

October 23, 2023 at 12:55 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hi Isabelle,

The ‘reformatting’ was a little more than that, as the entire community was basically moved from one management group to a new one.

I think you might be referring to some of the free webinar courses that were available on the old web site, and I don’t see that they were migrated over as many of the discussion categories were, but that would be a great feature suggestion for the new site.

The paid options are known as Academy classes – there were several in-person instructor led options available at the Summit conference that was held last week in Charlotte, NC. I know many of the instructors offered year round courses via in-person training or remote/zoom training, but I can’t seem to find a consolidated reference available on the Dynamics Communities site. Excel Builder is part of a 3rd party module put out by a company called eOne. In your case, you may want to reach out to them directly, as I see they offer some training courses here: https://www.eonesolutions.com/training/.

The discussion ‘Where to find Courses Options in Dynamics Communities for GP’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!