Webinar’s in 2017…what do you want to see!

• Webinar’s in 2017…what do you want to see!

Posted by DSC Communities on December 7, 2016 at 6:08 pm
    • Terry Heley

December 7, 2016 at 6:08 PM

Can you believe it, where did the year go?  I’m starting to plan topics for HRP for the 2017 year and I would like to hear from you, the user.  What would you like to see us do a webinar on?

We have done many different items over the months and I have not asked recently, so wanted to put some feelers out of what you would like to see a webinar on, please let me know, thanks

Terry Heley

Microsoft

theley@microsoft.com

——————————
      Terry Heley
      HR/PR expert
      Microsoft
      west fargo ND
      ——————————

• Tiffany Ziegler

December 8, 2016 at 10:24 AM

I’m a fairly new user to the HR module in GP. We only use HR (not payroll) and I find the initial setup of a new employee to be a bit cumbersome. Maybe it’s just me but I can’t always figure out which screens relate to just HR, etc. Maybe a webinar showing sort of a ‘best practices’ or something on how to setup a new employee with their contact info, I-9 info, Pay types/amounts, benefit codes, etc. (and any other screens i’m forgetting here). 

Thanks!

——————————
      Tiffany Ziegler
      Vice President & Controller
      Velcor Leasing Corporation
      Madison WI
      ————————————————————————-

• Joni Finnell

December 9, 2016 at 3:32 PM

Terry:

Has a webinar been done on archiving employee data including payroll history?

Thanks

——————————
      Joni Finnell
      Project Accountant/GP Troubleshooter
      Consumer Support Services, Inc.
      Newark OH
      ————————————————————————-

DSC Communities replied 7 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Webinar’s in 2017…what do you want to see!’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!