Top 3 Reasons to go to Summit?

• Top 3 Reasons to go to Summit?

Posted by Kerry Hataley on August 1, 2023 at 1:29 pm

I am looking to find out what your Top 3 reasons you attend SUMMIT!

Here are mine…

1. Education – Not only do I love to teach Dynamics GP and SQL users things I know about these products, I find myself always learning new things from everyone! I have attended every Convergence since 1997 (I was one of the 167!)

2. Relationships – Over the years I have met so many wonderful people that I have stayed not only colleges with, but I am proud to call friends! At every conference, I find interesting people and their unique business processes that help me grow and become more aware of how the product is being used. It is amazing what people have done!

3. Fun – let’s not forget to have some fun. We are there to cultivate business learning and relationships, but if we fail to have fun we can not enjoy the experience.

Lastly, I have learnt that I only retain 10% – 20% of what I heard and / or understand. So keep notes, but more importantly get those contact names and emails! Write on the business card who this person is and why they are important.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing you TOP 3! and see you in October!

Kerry Hataley replied 9 months, 1 week ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Top 3 Reasons to go to Summit?’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!