Summit NA 23 Speakers sessions approval

• Summit NA 23 Speakers sessions approval

Posted by Carol Livingston on May 31, 2023 at 4:41 pm

Hi GP Community, anyone know if the GP Content committee has completed their review of speaker submissions? Today is the last day to get the reduced price for registrations, so I thought I heard the committee was going to try to get back to us by now.

Thanks!
    Carol

Pam Misialek replied 11 months, 3 weeks ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Todd Froemming

May 31, 2023 at 5:03 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hi, Carol. I don’t have anything yet, and I usually speak at 3 sessions. Our marketing team says they expect to get the speaker list in June.

• Carol Livingston

May 31, 2023 at 5:55 pm
      Up
      Down

Yes, I was expecting it by today since the registration price goes up after today. I hope they at least let those know if they are not selected, so they can buy registration today.

• Jo deRuiter

June 1, 2023 at 7:44 am
    Up
    Down

We have, indeed, completed our work. Dynamic Communities has the final and they say it should be published soon.

• Pam Misialek

June 2, 2023 at 10:44 am
    Up
    Down

We are very close to informing speakers. People who submitted a call for proposals who didn’t get selected as a speaker will get a special rate to register. Rest assured.

The discussion ‘Summit NA 23 Speakers sessions approval’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!