Smartlist Designer View Pending Approval – Navigation Pane and Security

• Smartlist Designer View Pending Approval – Navigation Pane and Security

Posted by DSC Communities on December 6, 2016 at 7:00 pm
    • Vito Barrina

December 6, 2016 at 7:00 PM

We recently upgraded from GP2010 to GP2015R2 and many of our users receive the following error message when they log in:

“You don’t have security privileges to open this window. Contact your system administrator for assistance” After clicking OK they enter the system and everything works and behaves as expected, no issues.

I believe I have narrowed the issue down to the following shortcut item that is now in the Navigation Pane under Administration:

“Smartlist Designer View Pending Approval” When the affected users click on this item they get the same error as above.

I’ve not been able to figure out how to: A) remove it individually or globally or B) Grant the required security to this list. 

A) remove the shortcut either individually or globally.

B) Grant the required security to this list to stop this error from appearing on each login.

Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

——————————
      Vito
      ——————————

DSC Communities replied 7 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Smartlist Designer View Pending Approval – Navigation Pane and Security’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!