SafePay GP 2018

Tagged: 

• SafePay GP 2018

Posted by Lisa Hunter on December 22, 2023 at 2:04 pm

Client posted a payables check batch, but forgot to run SafePay. Client posted an additional check batch, with the same check date. Is there a way to create two SafePay upload files one for the first batch and then a second SafePay upload for the second batch?

Thank you in advance and Happy Holidays.

Lisa Hunter replied 4 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Pamela Stephenson

December 27, 2023 at 9:20 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

Lisa,

I would think you would be able to manually divide the safepay file into two separate files, to upload, by opening it in Excel, and copying a portion to a new file. You may need to modify the count and total figures, and save each separately.

I have never tried it, but that would be my first suggestion to try.

• Jo deRuiter

January 4, 2024 at 10:03 am
    Up
    Down

Hi Lisa,

Does it not just pull into one screen to upload to the bank? If so, is there a business reason why they need it separated?
    Typically, safe pay is used to report daily pay activity to the bank and there may be a reason the bank has asked for it in batches, but if the bank did not then is there a reason to separate the file?

• Lisa Hunter

January 5, 2024 at 11:11 am
    Up
    Down

Thank you Pamela and Jo,

They client needed it separated because one of the batches is an import for a service they use to pay the vendors and I think that info is presented to bank from the service. We were checking into see if there was another way, other then splitting the file and updating the header or footer info.

Thank you again and Happy New Year!

Lisa

The discussion ‘SafePay GP 2018’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!