PM50100

  • PM50100

    Posted by Bert Green on March 20, 2018 at 9:04 am
    • Bert Green

      Member

      March 20, 2018 at 9:04 AM

      Question for anyone out there that does purge data. I see that items are created in PM50100 for this purpose and it is marked as a Temp File. However, it does not seem to clean itself up after doing the data purge (currently just less than 3 million rows). As it is marked that it is a temp file, I believe that I can clean it out and not have any issues. I just wanted to reach out and see if anyone else had noticed this.

      Nevertheless I will do this on a test company first and see what happens.

      I see that my RM50100 table is clear of rows though.

      Thanks,

      ——————————
      Bert Green
      GP Developer/GP Administrator
      Berger Transfer & Storage, Inc.
      Saint Paul MN
      GP2015/MR CU11
      GPUG All Star 2017
      ——————————

    • Steve Erbach

      Member

      August 15, 2018 at 10:14 AM

      Hi, !

      I see that your post was from last March?… but it had 0 responses. Did you get it back at the top of the stack by editing your post? Just curious. I have no answer in re PM50100, though!

      Regards,

      ——————————
      “Sparkly” Steve Erbach – QMS Manager and Business Development Analyst
      GLC Minerals, LLC – Green Bay, WI
      Co-Chair, GPUG WI (Green Bay) Chapter
      GP 2016 R2 (16.00.0579) / MR 2012 CU16
      Blog: https://www.gpug.com/blogs/steve-erbach
      Twitter: twitter.com/serbach
      ——————————
      Welcome to Dynamics!
      You do not have permission.
      Call Steve.
      (hat tip: Lou Spevack)
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

    • Bert Green

      Member

      August 15, 2018 at 2:40 PM

      Hey Steve,

      I did mean to get out here and post my own response on this. It seems that PM50100 is just a temp table that should be cleaned out after the removal process has been completed, but for some reason it is not. On the receivables side it does.Ā  So I have just made it a new part of the yearly removal of data.?

      ——————————
      Bert Green
      GP Developer/GP Administrator
      Berger Transfer & Storage, Inc.
      Saint Paul MN
      GP2015/MR CU11
      GPUG All Star 2017
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

    • Steve Erbach

      Member

      August 16, 2018 at 8:48 AM

      ,

      Housekeeping… I dig! The thankless, unglamorous tasks that somebody has to do!?

      Regards,

      ——————————
      “Sparkly” Steve Erbach – QMS Manager and Business Development Analyst
      GLC Minerals, LLC – Green Bay, WI
      Co-Chair, GPUG WI (Green Bay) Chapter
      GP 2016 R2 (16.00.0579) / MR 2012 CU16
      Blog: https://www.gpug.com/blogs/steve-erbach
      Twitter: twitter.com/serbach
      ——————————
      Welcome to Dynamics!
      You do not have permission.
      Call Steve.
      (hat tip: Lou Spevack)
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

    Bert Green replied 8 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘PM50100’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for peopleĀ  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!