Nursing Home Medical Billing with integration to GP

• Nursing Home Medical Billing with integration to GP

Posted by Steve Simon on July 12, 2018 at 11:29 pm
    • Steve Simon

July 12, 2018 at 11:29 PM

Does anyone have a recommendation for a medical billing system with tight integration to GP. Our client runs a nursing home for the severely disabled. They need to stream line the insurance and government claims and collections.

Sincerely,
      Steve Simon

——————————
      Steve Simon
      Pres.
      PDG Consultants, Inc.
      Clearwater FL
      ——————————

• Zubin Gidwani

July 13, 2018 at 4:05 AM

Contact Dave Washabaugh at Intellitec Solutions
      he focusses almost exclusively on Long Term Care Clients running GP, he should have some suggestions.

——————————
      Zubin Gidwani
      Founder, Dynamic Budgets

——————————
      ——————————————-

• Mary Hudson

July 14, 2018 at 9:51 AM

?We use PointClickCare to billing for our 13 Long-Term Care facilities and have not encountered any problems with the integration to Great Plains.

——————————
      Mary Hudson
      Controller
      CommCare Corporation
      Mandeville LA
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Barbara Bell

July 16, 2018 at 1:33 PM

?
      HI Mary – we also have integrations with GP and PointClickCare.  Do you also use Binary Stream’s Multi Entity Management solution?  I’d be interested in sharing details of our experiences.?

——————————
      Barbara Bell
      Director
      Wipfli
      bbell@wipfli.com
      920-662-2873
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Steve Simon

July 16, 2018 at 6:39 PM

Wow! Thanks for all the great suggestions. Our client is already using Point Click Care for the nursing department. I’ll speak to their salesperson to get copies of the output files. My thought is to use SmartConnect to parse the files into the AR for invoicing and payments as cash receipts.

Mary,
      Is Point Click Care just updating the G/L? If it updates AR, how do you integrate the output files to AR?

Sincerely,
      Steve Simon

——————————
      Steve Simon
      Pres.
      PDG Consultants, Inc.
      Clearwater FL
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Barbara Bell

July 16, 2018 at 1:28 PM

?
      Hi Steve – we work with a number of health care and long-term care clients who integrate GP with various billing systems.  I’d be happy to share additional information.  Feel free to reach out to me.

——————————
      Barbara Bell
      Director
      Wipfli LLP
      bbell@wipfli.com
      920-662-2873
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Jo deRuiter

July 16, 2018 at 4:26 PM

Hi

There are a couple (at least) of solutions for Medical Billing that have a more “seamless” integration with GP – by seamless, I mean that the integrations happen “behind the scenes” so that they appear to be part of GP.

One of those is by Binary Stream, here is a link for more information Microsoft Dynamics GP for Healthcare

Binary Stream remove preview
      Microsoft Dynamics GP for Healthcare
      Microsoft Dynamics has established a reputation as a leading provider of ERP solutions to the healthcare industry by meeting the deep financial management requirements and specific workflows demanded by the industry. Binary Stream is closely aligned with Microsoft and has developed an innovative suite of Enterprise products that are fully integrated to Microsoft Dynamics GP.
      View this on Binary Stream >

The “Other one” I can think of is perhaps a little less seamless, it is called Carevoyant, here is a link to it:
      Medical Billing Software| Billing Software for Physicians| Billing Software for Nursing Homes | Billing Software for Home Care | Medical Billing Solution for Enterprise

Carevoyant remove preview
      Medical Billing Software| Billing Software for Physicians| Billing Software for Nursing Homes | Billing Software for Home Care | Medical Billing Solution for Enterprise
      CareVoyant’s enterprise medical billing solution for health care allows for billing on a 1500, UB04, or private pay statement, and integrates with 3rd party solutions for seamless workflow
      View this on Carevoyant >

with all of that said, the rule with integrations for GP is that if you can get the data into an Excel File or another database then you can get it into GP fairly simply.

I have a preference on integration tools – that is SmartConnect which uses eConnect technology to be able to schedule the integration to run and some other powerful tools for integrations.  Here is a link to learn more about that:
      Dynamics GP Integration | SmartConnect | eOne Solutions

eOne Solutions remove preview
      Dynamics GP Integration | SmartConnect | eOne Solutions
      Microsoft Dynamics GP Integration Build your next GP integration without a developer. SmartConnect: your one-stop integration toolset. Simple. Fast. Powerful. Affordable. Developed by GP Gurus to make integrating to and from GP easy and intuitive. Provides the control and flexibility you need to configure the integrations to meet your requirements.
      View this on eOne Solutions >

?

——————————
      Kindest Regards,

Jo deRuiter , MCP, DCP
      “That GP Red Head”
      Advanced Credentialed Professional-Dynamics GP
      Member, GPUG GP Credentialing Exam Committee
      Chairman, GPUG Partner Advisory Board
      Dexpro Dynamics LLC
      Senior Consultant
      Milwaukee, WI
      770-906-4504 (Cell)
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Leeanna Smalley

July 17, 2018 at 10:20 AM

?We are not medical, we are manufacturing.  But, we use Dynamics GP Integration | SmartConnect | eOne Solutions for all of our AR integration.  It has worked great!  🙂

——————————
      Leeanna Smalley
      Controller
      Jackson Transformer Co.
      Tampa FL
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Kathy Youngquist

July 17, 2018 at 10:50 AM

?We use MDI Achieve’s product called Matrix and have a very nice integration set up to post the information in Great Plains on a monthly basis.  We only post monthly due to the Medicaid and Medicare billing cycles.  We have 11 skilled nursing homes and 12 assisted living/senior independent living facilities.

——————————
      Kathy Youngquist
      CFO
      Elim Care, Inc.
      Eden Prairie MN
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Jennifer Abdullah

January 5, 2021 at 11:55 AM

Good afternoon,

I have a question regarding billing nursing homes. We are a small billing company and we are in the process of obtaining a nursing home contract. I see you have several facilities and I was wondering if you could give some advice on pricing? They have told us they now pay 41% to another billing company. Do you charge a percentage for billing the actual claim and then another percentage for the follow up portion or just one percentage as a whole? If this is something that shouldn’t be on the website could you please email me at jenniferabdullah5@gmail.com?

Thank you so much for your time

——————————
      Jennifer Abdullah
      A One Billing Solutions
      Nashville
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Easterly Easterly

April 29, 2022 at 10:32 AM

As for the medical billing system, it is best to contact this company — https://fortismedicalbilling.com/chicago-illinois/, because I recently started our private clinic to cooperate with them, and so far, they are completely doing what they should, namely, to make bills for our clients. And surprisingly, the cooperation is going well because literally, in a month of working together, there were no errors in calculating medical bills. This is great because we used to cooperate with another medical billing firm, and everything was completely different. I hope my post will help you!

Steve Simon replied 5 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Nursing Home Medical Billing with integration to GP’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!