MultiEntity Managment Report odd behavior

• MultiEntity Managment Report odd behavior

Posted by Howard Blitstein on July 26, 2024 at 2:22 pm

I have a strange occurrance when printing purchase order reports for certain entities. On the whole, when you enter a PO for the majority of our entities and print them out, the PO shows the proper logo for the entity as entered in the Entity Setup. For two particular entities, the wrong logo is showing. It’s almost as if the Entity Setup window is being ignored. I did a screen share with Binary Stream and they were even puzzled. I thought maybe the logo was too big, but I switched to a logo that was working and it still printed the wrong logo. The actual report was modifed in Word in Template Maintenance. From what my users have said, it has been this way forever for these two entities and they were just wondering if it’s something I could fix. Just seeing if anyone has seen this type of strange workings before. Thanks

Lance brigham replied 1 month, 1 week ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Lance brigham

July 27, 2024 at 11:24 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hi Howard,

It sounds like Word templates are being used. I’d be curious to see whether this issue still occurs if using the Report Writer report directly without Word templates (this will help isolate whether it’s a Word template issue or not).

Lance Brigham

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!