#MR Management Reporter – New GL balance does not update in PL/TB # Dynamics GP

• #MR Management Reporter – New GL balance does not update in PL/TB # Dynamics GP

Posted by DSC Communities on July 14, 2022 at 8:16 am
    • krit patel

July 14, 2022 at 8:16 AM

Experts,

I am facing issue in MR – Management Reporter.

when I create new Department or Segment 2 or Segment 3 under Segment 1 and record few transaction, such balance does not appeared in
      my Trial Balance or any of Reports then i need to restart service in ?Management Reporter Services, then i can able to see all
      updated balance in my TB.

is there any other way or did i miss anything in Datamart Configuration or any setup steps? 

Thanks in  advance,

Regards,
      Krit

——————————
      krit patel
      baba infotech
      ——————————

Cory Severson replied 4 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Cory Severson

December 21, 2023 at 8:22 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hello,

If possible, I would recommend moving away from using the data mart. I only recommend using that if the client needs to pull analytical accounting data or if they are using currency translation. You should be able to set up the legacy connector in the configuration console.

New accounts and segments do not load as often to the datamart as the transactions. It could be you need to wait just a bit longer. Restarting the service is probably triggering all loads types to occur. You could also make sure you are on the latest version, just in case there is a bug.

Thanks!

Cory

Velosio

The discussion ‘#MR Management Reporter – New GL balance does not update in PL/TB # Dynamics GP’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!