Issues with this site

• Issues with this site

Posted by Howard Blitstein on January 30, 2024 at 11:39 am

Wondering if any of you have issues with Vimeography, when entering this site or moving around in it. I get this message every time I log in. I am using Chrome. I’ve had co-workers login and they do not get the error. I’ve even logged into the site with my login from their computer and there error is not there. It is something with my pc that no one can figure out.

The error says “dynamicscommunities.com says Videography could not load this video due to its privacy settings. Click OK to learn how to fix this issue”

Clicking OK does not help.

I’ve had my IT guys look at it an they are puzzled. We adjusted every setting in Chrome. The error is there in Edge also

Beat Bucher replied 3 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Beat Bucher

February 7, 2024 at 10:24 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hi Howard,

I guess you’ve already tried the “in-private” mode of your Browser? if not, give it a try.. Remember that Chrome & Edge are both chromium-based browser and pretty much share the same engine under the hood..

Why not try to use FireFox to see if you get the same error? if you run into the same issue, you can assume that something in your Windows system is preventing those video links to get properly displayed… it can be anything from a faulty DivX library to some obscure graphic card library (yes, Graphic drivers can cause this kind of errors).

The discussion ‘Issues with this site’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!