How to create multiple checks for same vendor.

• How to create multiple checks for same vendor.

Posted by DSC Communities on December 12, 2017 at 10:37 am
    • Jeanette Fisher

December 12, 2017 at 10:37 AM

?Good morning everyone:

Does anyone know how to create multiple checks for the same vendor in one batch.

My company has multiple accounts with Comcast in order to print each account on a separate check, I have to do them in separate batches.

Is there a way to do all the accounts in the same batch for Comcast but print them on separate checks?

——————————
      Jeanette Fisher
      Chicago Association of Realtors
      Chicago IL
      ——————————

• Shari Bruno

December 12, 2017 at 12:52 PM

Hi

In the Select Payables Checks window choose just the Comcast vendor, and at the drop down that states “One Check Per” choose “invoice” which will create an individual check for each invoice. Then go back and enter the criteria for the remainder of the batch as One Check Per: Vendor. The Build Batch icon will state “Add to Batch” and you will get a message stating there are current records in the batch after you click on it. Choose “continue” and allow the rest of the payments to populate.

——————————
      Shari Bruno
      Accounting Operations Manager
      Bible League International
      Crete, IL
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Mary Sisley

December 13, 2017 at 11:06 AM

?Hi Jeanette:

We have the same issue with Verizon, so I have set up Verizon 1, Verizon 2, etc.  that way separate checks are issued on the same batch.

Hope this helps.

——————————
      Mary Sisley
      Accountant Accounts Payable
      Axis Health System
      Durango CO
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Shari Bruno

December 13, 2017 at 1:12 PM

?Hi

You may want to try the “One Check Per: Invoice” option I mention above. It allows multiple checks to one vendor without having to create multiple vendor records for the same payee.?

——————————
      Shari Bruno
      Accounting Operations Manager
      Bible League International
      Crete, IL
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

DSC Communities replied 6 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘How to create multiple checks for same vendor.’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!