GPUG 2019 All-Star: Partner Member Endorsements

• GPUG 2019 All-Star: Partner Member Endorsements

Posted by zgidwani@dynamicbudgets.com on August 13, 2019 at 1:37 am
    • Zubin Gidwani

August 13, 2019 at 1:37 AM

This year there are 34 Partner Member nominees for GPUG All-Star Awards
      Congratulations to all the nominees!
      Thank you for your Dedication, GPUG is what it is because of the Power of Us !!!

I think we need to create more infrastructure around the voting process, I’d like to see dedicated profile pages, with threaded messages to allow other members to comment on the contributions that each nominee has made to GPUG and to characterize the impact that the nominee has had on their regional chapter, SIGs, online webinars, Open Forum contributions, GPUG volunteer and committee work etc.  Some of us have crossed paths with you some have not, but I believe we can all be inspired by the impact you have had on others and the improvements that you have brought to this community.

On that note, I’d like to invite the general membership to reply to this message with your brief endorsement for nominees who have impacted you and your experience here in GPUG this past year.

If this takes off perhaps GPUG can move this to a new dedicated forum “GPUG ALL-STAR Partner Member Nominees 2019”

• Abra Gilman, Collins Computing
      • Andrew Kampwerth, Sikich
      • Ashley Kennally, InterDyn Artis
      • Barbara Gavron, S2 Technology
      • Bob Cundiff, ACE Microtechnology
      • Bruce Strom, Paradise GP Consulting Inc
      • Charles Allen, BKD, LLP
      • Chris Zeiler, ACE Microtechnology
      • Cory Severson, Stoneridge Software
      • Darin Vialpando, Njevity
      • David Feenstra, Maner Costerisan
      • David Gersten, Dynamic Consulting
      • David Hatfield, Vital IT Partners
      • David Laster, GraVoc
      • Derek Krebs, MSX Group
      • Jeff Peterson, Columbus Global
      • Jo deRuiter, Aisling Dynamics Consulting
      • John Kirsch, Wipfli
      • Kerry Hataley, Nanook Software
      • Kim Peterson, Dynamics Connections
      • Kristen Hosman, Mount Evans Consulting
      • Laura Murphy, ACE Microtechnology
      • Nick Sercer, MSX Group
      • Noah Moseley, MSX Group
      • Pieter Cornelius, Braintree
      • Rob Klaproth, Armanino
      • Rod O’Connor, eOne Solutions
      • Sean Hunter, Turnkey Technologies
      • Shannon Mullins, Kraft Enterprise Systems
      • Shirley Rennie, RSM
      • Steve Endow, Precipio Services
      • Tanya Henderson, S2 Technology
      • Victoria Yudin, Flexible Solutions
      • Windi Epperson, Njevity

As a reminder, you can submit your votes here
      https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GPUGAllStar2019Voting

Voting Ends August 30, 2019

——————————
      Zubin Gidwani
      Dynamic Budgets, Founder
      GPUG All-Star
      ——————————

• Aleiha Hanson

August 14, 2019 at 7:51 AM

Wow! What a GREAT list of partners and GPUG Community advocates! While all of the above are all well deserving, I must give a shout-out to the one and only . Not only does she participate daily on the discussion boards troubleshooting and giving tips to us users, but she is extremely active at Chapter meetings, presents a plethora of webinars, shares her expertise as an Academy Instructor? and Summit presenter, and so much more! I am proud to say she is one of my greatest mentors, she is a rock star!

——————————
      Aleiha Hanson
      Royal Basket Trucks, Inc – IT Manager
      GPUG Milwaukee WI Chapter Leader
      ahanson@royal-basket.com
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Steve Erbach

August 14, 2019 at 9:48 AM

I’d like to give an “Amen!” to ‘s remarks about . The “so much more” Aleiha referred to includes winning the GPUG Granite Award last year; volunteering as a GPUG Medic at Summit; and being a member of both the Dynamics Pro Credentialing Council and the Exam Committee. With respect to her activity on the GPUG Forum, I don’t believe there is anyone who can match the number and quality of answers she’s given so generously this year.

Another Partner whose virtues I’d like to extol is . Derek is one of the founding members of the MSX Group, a team of former Microsofties that have crazy skills with Management Reporter, Forecaster, and budgeting. I’ve said many times on the GPUG Forum that Derek is the primo guy to go to for complicated Management Reporter questions. He was one of the first people I called when I got embroiled in Dynamics GP in the beginning (lo! these many moons ago… well, December 2013, actually!) and needed some serious help with M-R. Derek was then and continues to be extraordinarily generous with his time. He often offers folks on the Forum to call him directly with M-R questions that are too complex to deal with online. I’ve taken his Summit pre-Conference Academy course on M-R, and our company continues to rely on his patient, unruffled, and expert knowledge of Forecaster. He is a true gentleman as anyone who’s met him can see.

I wish both of these fine folks could become GPUG All Stars this year.

Sincerely,
      ?

——————————
      “Sparkly” Steve Erbach – Green Bay, WI
      Co-Chair, GPUG WI (Green Bay) Chapter
      Blog: https://www.gpug.com/blogs/steve-erbach
      Twitter: twitter.com/serbach

—————
      Excel Webinar List as of 22-Mar-2019
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

zgidwani@dynamicbudgets.com replied 4 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘GPUG 2019 All-Star: Partner Member Endorsements’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!