GP 2018 Vendor email address upload using IM

• Jo deRuiter

January 5, 2024 at 12:15 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

I’ve not been able to do it with IM, only with SmartConnect. Is their IM setup with eConnect? That might change the fields if you have not installed eConnect to use with IM.

• Chris Donnelly

January 8, 2024 at 9:42 am
    Up
    Down

Lisa,

It’s been a while since I’ve used IM. I do recall embedding SQL statements within the integrations. If you can find where to embed the scripts, IM has a variety of samples for you. I want to say it’s a selection on the line holding a field mapping.

It takes a little programming skill for the calls and a little SQL skill for the inserts or updates to the table holding the addresses (table sy01200?).

Good luck!

Chris

• Lisa Hunter

January 8, 2024 at 4:34 pm
      Up
      Down

Thank you Jo & Chris, great information and direction, very much appreciated.

• that canadianguy

January 9, 2024 at 12:43 pm
    Up
    Down

Whats is your source ? is it from another SQL Server database ?

ive made a Complete algorithm for this

(linked two servers) and the update is done everyday automaticly

The discussion ‘GP 2018 Vendor email address upload using IM’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!