Financial / GL accounts used in setup

• Financial / GL accounts used in setup

Posted by Devon Southall on February 8, 2024 at 2:28 pm

Folks, I am looking for a script to see where Financial / GL accounts is used in setup. I have found this view online: https://mahmoudsaadi.blogspot.com/2014/05/which-are-posting-accounts-in-my-gp.html

But on a quick review it appears to be missing several places with accounts – I don’t think Manufacturing setup posting accounts, multicurrency setup, class (item/customer/vendor) accounts and individual asset FA accounts are included. (also inventory site masking – but that might get ugly)

Is there a better view that someone has built before I start digging into it?

Thanks!

Devon

Jo deRuiter replied 3 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Jo deRuiter

February 12, 2024 at 9:15 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hi Devon,

The script you seek would depend on what modules the company is using. You may need to take the script you found and add to it or subtract from it.

What module setups are missing from their script?

The discussion ‘Financial / GL accounts used in setup’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!