Email Notifications

• Email Notifications

Posted by Donald McCready on August 3, 2023 at 9:35 am

Greetings All,

I’m sure this has been discussed after the GPUG transition but I can’t find (or remember) it. I’m getting my notifications correctly in Dynamics Communities, but is there a way to have them go to my email also like they did in GPUG?

Thanks!

Donald McCready replied 8 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Kerry Hataley

Organizer
    August 3, 2023 at 10:09 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

Yes, just verify that within your Profile >> Notification Settings, Activity Feeds is enabled.

Also, when you replay select the ‘Notify me of new replies’ at the bottom left corner.

• Jeff Woodard

August 11, 2023 at 1:48 pm
      Up
      Down

@kerryhataley – did you mean to highlight the sections below instead of ‘a member replies to’?

That being said, I have all of the e-mail options checked, but all of my notification e-mails stopped about a month or so ago. I think it was shortly after the old site discussions were migrated here. Looks like I missed out on a lot of activity in several user groups I’m subscribed to. I just un-clicked an e-mail preference, saved, then re-checked it and saved again to see if maybe a record in the db was tweaked. I wonder if others are having the same issue?

Also – what’s the difference between ‘social groups’ and ‘discussion forums’?

• Kerry Hataley

Organizer
    August 12, 2023 at 10:42 am
    Up
    Down

I have sent an email to the techies at DCI to see what is happening…

Thank You

• Donald McCready

September 12, 2023 at 5:28 pm
      Up
      Down

Hi Kerry,

I’m having the same issue that Jeff Woodard described.

Thanks!
      Don McCready

The discussion ‘Email Notifications’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!