Attn GPUG Customers: Any US companies with Branch in Canada

• Attn GPUG Customers: Any US companies with Branch in Canada

Posted by Pam Misialek on January 14, 2020 at 7:52 pm
    • Pam Misialek

January 14, 2020 at 7:52 PM

I have a potential GP customer who wants to talk to other GP customers like them to get advice.

They are a wholly owned US entity with a branch in Canada and another in the UK is coming. 

They wanted to talk to another customer about how they use GP in this manner and also other common issues like should they setup a subsidiary vs a branch in Canada. 

Anyone interested in connecting with this potential GP customer?

Thanks,
      Pam Misialek

——————————
      Pam Misialek
      Director of Cloud Applications
      Njevity, Inc
      Greenwood Village CO
      ——————————

• Sandy Wickman

January 15, 2020 at 9:37 AM

?Hi Pam,
      Would your customer be interested in talking with me?  I am a consultant with LBMC and have customers who have the scenario you indicate.  In my opinion, inventory and taxation become the biggest challenges with this scenario of US/Canada companies.  Do they have inventory or manufacture?
      Let me know if they are interested in a call with a reseller representative.
      Sandy Wickman

——————————
      Sandy Wickman
      Senior Business Consultant
      LBMC Technology Solutions
      Austin TX
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

Pam Misialek replied 4 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Attn GPUG Customers: Any US companies with Branch in Canada’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!