ATLANTA’S VIRTUAL LOCAL GPUG MEETING: *Hint* you DON’T have to be in Atlanta for this awesome event packed with MVP’s and AllStars!

• ATLANTA’S VIRTUAL LOCAL GPUG MEETING: *Hint* you DON’T have to be in Atlanta for this awesome event packed with MVP’s and AllStars!

Posted by Jo deRuiter on May 12, 2020 at 9:02 am
    • Jo deRuiter

May 12, 2020 at 9:02 AM

Hi All!

Tomorrow should be fun!

As a reminder we have presenting:

??At 9am , one of your AllStars 2019 will present on Supply Chain in GP!
      At 10am  will be sharing with us how awesome PowerApps can be used with Dynamics GP
      and finally
      At 11am  will be presenting on Power BI for Dynamics GP!
      Don’t leave after Shawn!!  Angel with Mekorma will be joining us to present :Learn how to save your AP department lots of time and effort by eliminating repetitive and manual tasks!  I’m sure you won’t want to miss this!
      and at Noon, stay for an informative presentation by Mekorma!!!

The Go To Meeting starts at 8:30am for chit chat and getting-to-know-you kind of fun!

Feel free to send me an email if you do not have the Go-To-Meeting information!

Link and register here for free!
      https://www.gpug.com/events/event-description?CalendarEventKey=415a80bc-9a63-4a5a-ad5f-64a3ae98650c&CommunityKey=498914f6-1fe6-4024-a92b-3d747d2befad&Home=%2fcommunities%2fcommunity-home%2frecent-community-events

——————————

——————————

• Jo deRuiter

May 13, 2020 at 12:40 PM

Today’s meeting was awesome!  We had 22 people for our first ‘Virtual Meeting’ and I think it went very well!

Big shout-out to and and for wonderful presentations!

The slides and meeting recording will be uploaded to the Atlanta Chapter page as soon as they are compiled, and the results of the voting on what you want to see next are here!

I’ll do my best to find some further info on PowerApps/Creative Solutions, Reporting and tips and tricks for you guys!  We’ll definitely get the other topics covered as well!

If you want to present, please shoot me an email jo.deruiter@aislingdynamics.com!

——————————

——————————
      ——————————————-

• Jennifer Pugh, CPA

May 14, 2020 at 11:08 AM

Great meeting! I look forward to watching the recording 🙂

——————————
      Jennifer Pugh, CPA
      Consulting & Sales Manager
      Dynamic Budgets
      jpugh@DynamicBudgets.com
      561-600-7010 (cell)

For scheduling appointments, feel free to use the link below to our online appointments:
      https://calendly.com/dynbud-jennpugh
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

Jo deRuiter replied 4 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘ATLANTA’S VIRTUAL LOCAL GPUG MEETING: *Hint* you DON’T have to be in Atlanta for this awesome event packed with MVP’s and AllStars!’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!