Reply To: GL account transaction with Project accounting ‘project’ linked

• Samantha Higdon

January 4, 2024 at 8:44 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hi Deanne,

Kerry Hataley has given you a great starting point with the PA30XXXXXX tables – if you’re talking the receivings transactions specifically, I would look at the PA301101, PA31102 and PA31103 tables.

The PA11800 and PA11801 are my go to tables as well because they combine history information for you. Based on your replies though it sounds like your folks aren’t running the Combine History Utility (the process Kerry Hataley is talking about) to make those tables usable. I’d look into having them run that utility as well.

If that doesn’t get you what you need, there are some things you can do with different views to combine things, but bout 95% of the time the two groups of tables above will get the job done when combined with GL information.

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!