Voucher number absence in consolidation entity

• Voucher number absence in consolidation entity

Posted by Anya Dashé on August 22, 2023 at 2:16 pm

Hello everyone,

Please advise on the following:

There are no voucher numbers in the consolidation entity for the transactions that were brought up from the source entities (field is simply empty). However, for elimination transactions voucher numbers are generated. Is it normal?

Consolidation method used – Consolidation Online.

Do you have any voucher numbers for transaction from source entities? If yes, are there options to have (1) initial voucher number from the source company or (2) new voucher number generated in CONSO?

Bonus question)) – is there a way to keep the source GL identified in CONSO entity when using default consolidation account? If there are GLs 1234 & 1235 with the same default consolidation account 9876, is there a way to track origins?

Thank you

Anya Dashe

Wendy Muar replied 8 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Crystal Ahrens

Organizer
    August 29, 2023 at 8:07 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

@wendymuar Hi Wendy can you advise Anya

• Wendy Muar

September 13, 2023 at 10:00 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

Good morning, Anya. Sorry for the delay in answering. I do not have an active environment with Consolidations at the moment, but I did check out Contoso and there are no Voucher#s in the consolidated lines.

As for a reference back to the original Main Account, nothing that I could find in Contoso shows that.

The discussion ‘Voucher number absence in consolidation entity’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!