Required Batch Job Not Running

• Required Batch Job Not Running

Posted by Mark Zerr on November 14, 2023 at 3:04 pm

I noticed I’m now getting notifications saying, ‘Required Batch Job Not Running.’ We are testing Build 37 in the environment I’m getting these notifications. There not errors and I was just trying to assess if this was a new requirement as we were not running these batches before. Example: The required batch job “Scan for orphaned document references.” is not currently running. Select “Reset batch job” or visit the “Batch job” page to turn it on. I haven’t been able to find an answer yet just curious if anyone out there had jumped down this rabbit hole and noticed.

John Wainwright replied 2 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Crystal Ahrens

Organizer
    November 17, 2023 at 11:47 am

I have not seen I have Batch jobs best to put a ticket in

• John Wainwright

November 28, 2023 at 6:34 pm

Mark,

This is not uncommon – I’ve seen this particular batch job (as well as a few other system batch jobs) fail to auto-start after an update before. Just hit the reset batch job link and you’re good to go.

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!