Required Batch Job Not Running

• Required Batch Job Not Running

Posted by Mark Zerr on November 14, 2023 at 3:04 pm

I noticed I’m now getting notifications saying, ‘Required Batch Job Not Running.’ We are testing Build 37 in the environment I’m getting these notifications. There not errors and I was just trying to assess if this was a new requirement as we were not running these batches before. Example: The required batch job “Scan for orphaned document references.” is not currently running. Select “Reset batch job” or visit the “Batch job” page to turn it on. I haven’t been able to find an answer yet just curious if anyone out there had jumped down this rabbit hole and noticed.

John Wainwright replied 5 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Crystal Ahrens

Organizer
    November 17, 2023 at 11:47 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

I have not seen I have Batch jobs best to put a ticket in

• John Wainwright

November 28, 2023 at 6:34 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

Mark,

This is not uncommon – I’ve seen this particular batch job (as well as a few other system batch jobs) fail to auto-start after an update before. Just hit the reset batch job link and you’re good to go.

The discussion ‘Required Batch Job Not Running’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!