Registering Other Members To Webinars

• Registering Other Members To Webinars

Posted by DSC Communities on January 9, 2017 at 10:39 am
    • Pranay M

January 9, 2017 at 10:39 AM

Hi

We are new to AX world and our team members are actively attending AX meetings and Webinars. While registering for Webinars we are also adding other team members too. The process of adding other members is not very user friendly. I have to search for each individual team member by First, Last Name and add them.

Is there anyway for me to search all members in my company and add multiple people in a single search?

Improvements can be made to this process like search based on Company, creating peronalized groups to add frequently used members and advanced search with multiple search criteria.

——————————
      Pranay M
      Web Developer
      WestRock Merchandising Displays
      Winston Salem NC
      ——————————

• Katie DeMars

January 10, 2017 at 9:19 AM

Hi Pranay,

Thank you for your suggestions on how we can improve the registration process for multiple attendees. 

In the meantime, instead of typing in a colleague’s full first and last name you could type in one letter (for example, ‘a’) which would return everyone in your company who has an ‘A’ somewhere in there name. 

As you noted, you would still have to select each one individually to then add them to the registration. 

I’ll add your suggestions to our list of possible future developments.

Thank you,

Katie

——————————
      Katie Froeber
      Webmaster
      Dynamic Communities
      Fargo ND
      ————————————————————————-

• Pranay M

January 12, 2017 at 9:20 AM

Thank you Katie.

I will follow your lead and hope new search feature comes soon.

——————————
      Pranay M
      Web Developer
      WestRock Merchandising Displays
      Winston Salem NC
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

DSC Communities replied 7 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Registering Other Members To Webinars’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!