Questions on AP Automation

• Questions on AP Automation

Posted by Chris Lewis on May 22, 2023 at 11:30 am

Hi everyone!

We are currently evaluating options for AP Automation. As I’m getting all of these demos scheduled, it occurred to me that this group would be a great one to ask about your experiences with AP Automation Suites.

For anyone that uses such a product, would you mind letting me know who you use, what you like and dislike about the product? I’m also interested in knowing how long it took from signature to go live.

Right now our frontrunners are:

• SK Global ExFlow
    • Esker Accounts Payable Automation
    • Medius
    • Bottom Line Technologies

Please don’t take my list as a reason not to list what you use, we are still in discovery mode and are very open to your suggestions!

Julie Husted replied 11 months, 1 week ago 5 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Sunjay Agtey

May 22, 2023 at 11:56 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hey Chris – Congrats on exploring AP Automation. If you and your team are interested in discussing another solution and hearing how others are utilizing our services at Nimbello – happy to help. Can even give you some references of companies who are on F&O or other Microsoft ERPs and how they use our system and the matrix/reviews they did in the space to come up with their choices based on what was important to their teams. Thanks, Sunjay – sagtey@nimbello.com 617-817-1514

• Justin Engelhardt

May 22, 2023 at 11:59 am
    Up
    Down

We are using Kofax and Windmill was the integrator. Feel free to reach out directly to me to discuss if you desire.

• David Coombs

May 22, 2023 at 12:41 pm
    Up
    Down

Hi Chris,

We are currently evaluating Factura for our AP Automation. We have run into some small issues with having multiple companies in different states. Some communication invoices from the same company differ by state. Some utility invoices need to be split out for our needs (Electric and Gas are combined in California.) I don’t know if it will work for 100% of our needs, but we will continue to find ways to improve the testing. Please let us know how it works for your company when it comes to testing and implementation.

Dave

• Julie Husted

May 22, 2023 at 12:50 pm
    Up
    Down

Hi Chris – We implemented ExFlow during Covid. It works well for us and we don’t get many complaints from the users. Our approvers use the web app to approve invoices and it’s pretty self-explanatory. The finance team uses the ExFlow module embedded in F&O, making it seem like it’s part of the application. If you have further questions, please reach out.

The discussion ‘Questions on AP Automation’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!