Purchase Agreements (Create Link)

• Purchase Agreements (Create Link)

Posted by Erick on November 15, 2022 at 10:13 am
    • Erick Stebbings

November 15, 2022 at 10:13 AM

Hello everyone,

We have an entity that has multiple customers who we perform Direct Deliveries from a single sourced vendor.  Depending on the timing of our customers commitment, the prices given by the vendors can vary.  For instance, this week customer A commits to 250,000 lbs. over X period, and the vendor supplies a price of $1.00/lbs.  Next month, customer B commits to 500,000 lbs. over Y period, and vendor supplies a price of $.90/lbs.  The X and Y periods are not the same but do overlap. 

My question, is there a way in which we can select a Purchase Agreement at time of direct delivery sales order entry, or sometime after the Sales Order is linked to the Purchase Order, on the PO side?  In my example, when we select “Update Line” on the purchase order line and then select “Create Link”, the system only shows the original PA line to select and doesn’t list all other PA’s that still have open PA lines to choose from.  When customer B places an order, the direct delivery auto selects the $1.00/lb price of the first PA created, and we are unable to change to the $.90/lb PA.

Currently running AX2012 R2, with plans to migrate to D365 next year, and I assume both AX2012 and D365 functionality is the same?

——————————
      Erick Stebbings
      Senior ERP Process Leader
      ——————————

Erick replied 1 year, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Purchase Agreements (Create Link)’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!