Error message on A/R issuing reimbursement for a credit memo

• Error message on A/R issuing reimbursement for a credit memo

Posted by alicia-arroyo on January 12, 2017 at 10:43 am
    • Alicia Arroyo

January 12, 2017 at 10:43 AM

Good morning for Texas,

I ran across a problem this morning on trying to reimburse a customer  that had a credit memo.  Error “No reimbursement were issued because no eligible customers with credit transactions were found”

I have done this previously in the year when is customer had an aging credit memo and they just wanted us to issue them a check.

I don’t know if this error is coming through because they also have outstanding invoices on the account.  I currently issue reimbursement through the collections tab in A/R.  Unless there is another way to do this please advise.

I’ve tried multiple ways to see if there was a set-up at the customer that was preventing this transaction and can’t find anything.

Any help on this matter would I would greatly appreciate it. 

——————————
      Alicia Arroyo
      Assistant Contoller
      Packless Metal Hose Inc.
      Waco TX
      ——————————

• Archive User

January 13, 2017 at 10:00 AM

Alicia,

There is a periodic function that can be found under Accounts receivable > Periodic > Reimbursement that will automatically transfer a credit from a customer to a vendor account.  This assumes that a Vendor account has been identified for the customer.  There is an option on this process that will create the credit even if the customer has debit transactions on their account. 

I have attached a screen shot of this for you.

——————————
      Chris Tofil
      Agility Business Solutions
      Cleveland OH
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

alicia-arroyo replied 7 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Error message on A/R issuing reimbursement for a credit memo’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!