Deleting Imported Credit Card Transactions from Expense Management

• Deleting Imported Credit Card Transactions from Expense Management

Posted by Raheel Rao on April 20, 2020 at 9:45 am
    • Raheel Rao

April 20, 2020 at 9:45 AM

Has anyone found a way to delete imported credit card transactions in expense management? While testing I see it could happen that we may need to delete an incorrectly imported transaction due to formatting issue in the bank’s file.
      Please let me know how you are handling it.

Regards,
      Raheel

——————————
      Raheel Rao
      Solution Architect
      Hickory Farms
      IL
      ——————————

• Kerstin Newman

April 20, 2020 at 4:30 PM

Hi Raheel,
      There is currently no way to delete imported transactions. There are several ideas in the ideas forum (i.e. https://experience.dynamics.com/ideas/idea/?ideaid=a6467925-c61f-e911-9462-0003ff68d113) that you can support.
      We currently let them “float” but we did discuss assigning them to a bogus expense category and never post that specific report, just so they don’t show up as “unattached” but there is no good solution for it right now.
      If anyone has one – I will be all ears 🙂

——————————
      Kerstin Newman
      Business Analyst
      StarTech.com
      London ON
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Raheel Rao

April 20, 2020 at 10:42 PM

Thanks Kerstin – I think we can do that for now but soon will need a permanent solution to this as transactions will eventually make too much noise.
      Lets hope something gets build to handle this scenario.

——————————
      Raheel Rao
      Solution Architect
      Hickory Farms
      IL
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

Raheel Rao replied 4 years ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Deleting Imported Credit Card Transactions from Expense Management’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!