D365 deployment options

• D365 deployment options

Posted by Bobby Small on February 26, 2017 at 10:28 pm
    • Bobby Small

February 26, 2017 at 10:28 PM

Striaght from Sri’s blog… The right cloud option for your business

Dynamics remove preview
      The right cloud option for your business
      Wow! Nearly twelve months into the availability of Microsoft’s cloud ERP service, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, and we’re seeing an unprecedented global adoption of cloud business applications by mid-sized and large organizations. Our new enterprise customers are increasingly choosing our cloud solutions, with four out of five selecting Dynamics 365.
      View this on Dynamics >

——————————
      Bobby Small
      Director of Information Systems
      AXUG CO Chapter leader
      Ouray Sportswear, LLC
      Littleton CO
      bobbys@ouraysportswear.com
      ——————————

• Corey Vantilborg

February 27, 2017 at 7:32 AM

This is great news.  Clearly defining the three options is very good,  I don’t know why it took MS so long to officially announce this.

As always the lack of dates as to when these methods will actually be available is concerning but good news none the less.  

I really like the concept here,  that an on-premise installation can be converted to hybrid simply by enabling some connectivity with Azure.  That is pretty exciting.    I even like using LCS to manage on-premise installations.    

——————————
      Corey Vantilborg
      ERP Analyst
      Tigercat International Inc.
      Brantford ON
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

Bobby Small replied 7 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘D365 deployment options’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!