Credit and Collections across Multiple Legal Entities

• Credit and Collections across Multiple Legal Entities

Posted by Shirley Hoffman on May 2, 2023 at 11:35 pm

Has anyone setup Credit and Collections as a shared service model.

Meaning, you have one team that centrally manages all your credit and collections tasks(i.e, send out collection letters)across multiple legal entities set up within F&O?

Are there an ISV partners who address this type of business process need?

Thank you for reading and feel free to reach me directly:

shirley.hoffman@microsoft.com

Hector Negron replied 1 year ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Hector Negron

May 3, 2023 at 1:14 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

Yes. You, there are two solutions to do that. One is within Dynamocs 365 BC which is pre integrated to your Dynamocs version. Stories for each company would be set up. Everytime an event in F&O happens, CRM would choose the story of the particular company and email a specific letter. All this would be store in clients account. You can even use the DocuSign integration to swnd out any agreement letters you may rwach with clients in default. In my case, I even have accounting collect using CRM with the ringcentral integration. You can also use Teams Phine plan if you like. So all outboung calls are generated witthjng CRM leaving a collection log. I can go on and on… and yes, I personally use it internally. Now the other solution is a solutio. We have for forms management (design, delivery and archiving). You can email me and I can provide info for both… hector.negron@optimus.guru

• Hector Negron

May 3, 2023 at 1:15 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

Sorry, its late and O am tire

Its within Dynamocs 365 CRM, not BC

The discussion ‘Credit and Collections across Multiple Legal Entities’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!