2018 AXUG Summit!

• 2018 AXUG Summit!

Posted by Bobby Small on May 21, 2018 at 10:32 am
    • Bobby Small

May 21, 2018 at 10:32 AM

I have a limited budget for travel with my company and without fail, I use my budget to attend AXUG Summit each year.

I remember the first AXUG Summit that I attended. It was 2011 and my company was working towards an upgrade from AX 3.0 to AX2009. We had not been active in our local AX community so this was my first true experience with AXUG. From the very first day of the conference until the last, I was impressed. The content was informative and helped us gain valuable insight to assist in our upgrade. I could also see that the conference was focused on giving the participants a unique opportunity to network.

Fast forward to December 2014, I officially joined the local AXUG chapter and took over as one of the leaders. I immediately committed to going back to AXUG Summit, remembering what a great experience it was for me. Once again, I found the sessions to be very educational and I started to make connections that are still strong today. I have been to each AXUG Summit since, Tampa, Nashville, and now looking forward to Phoenix in 2018!

Many of the connections I have made have helped me over the years with AX issues, project management, and many other areas. From the beginning it was easy for me to see that being a part of Summit and the AXUG community opened up many opportunities to interact with highly skilled and like-minded thought leaders.

As I continued to immerse in the AXUG community I realized that I could get access to not only my peers but higher level Dynamics Microsoft leaders. AXUG and Microsoft have a very collaborative relationship and through this relationship, AXUG Summit has become a place to meet with Microsoft executives in an intimate setting.

Being a developer and executive at my company, I am certain that my attendance at AXUG Summit has improved my knowledge of the capabilities of the Dynamics suite but more importantly, the networking and connections are invaluable.  The organizers of the Summit are diligent in making sure that the content is strong and informational, the networking a high priority, and the general user experience is robust.

Each year the AXUG Summit has improved and each year the people organizing the event dig deeper to create an experience that will keep every user satisfied. I will be in Phoenix this year in October for the AXUG Summit and I hope to see you there!

——————————
      Bobby Small
      Vice President of IS
      Ouray Sportswear, LLC
      Littleton CO
      ——————————

Bobby Small replied 5 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘2018 AXUG Summit!’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!