Reply To: ACH Payment Specification help

• Mark Zerr

May 19, 2023 at 1:55 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

HI Brad, so you setup the file format with a payment method. So, if you want to have say CCD+ and CTX you would need a payment method for both. We currently use the SA Global Treasury Suite for our processing so it’s a little different than D365 out of the box. You can assign different formats at the vendor, not an issue.

We made the discission to go with CCD+ as our standard even if we didn’t need to send the addition + remittance information just to simplify our process. If you are being forced by a vendor to use CTX then obviously you need to comply. Not in all cased but I have run into in the past where my bank has charged more for CTX format but not the current case.

I would think it be better to run the CTX in a separate journal personally. I’m not sure what would happen if the CCD+ was fine but CTX failed and it was in one journal, seems like might cause some headaches.

<font color=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)” face=”inherit”>Good look on which </font>every route<font color=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)” face=”inherit”> you go.</font>

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!