Webinar Speakers

• Webinar Speakers

Posted by Greg Alford on February 28, 2023 at 11:18 am

We are looking for volunteers to present webinars. Please reach out to me if you are willing to do a presentation on a topic that you are interested in presenting. Let us know what topic you would be interested in presenting.

Meenakshi Singh replied 1 year, 2 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Meenakshi Singh

March 7, 2023 at 10:21 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

I really miss the like and share button to bring such posts to generate interest from our users. @Bearded_Analyst

responding as we are still looing for our userbase to contact us on webinar ideas and presentations. All are welcome.

• Aaron Back

March 7, 2023 at 10:24 am
    Up
    Down

@Meenakshi thank you for bringing this up. I’ll connect with our tech team to see how we can make this happen.

@gregalford once you get your webinars lined up, please let me know the details and I can add them as Events for community awareness and registration.

• Aaron Back

March 7, 2023 at 10:26 am
    Up
    Down

@Meenakshi something I forgot to add… All discussion forum posts are auto-posted to the Feed area. In the Feed area, you can “like” a post.

• Lewis Rosenberg

March 7, 2023 at 9:23 pm
      Up
      Down

I think the whole feed area is confusing. You can post a discussion and it shows up on the feed, but a feed post is not on the discussion area and you can reply to both. Why do we need both?

• Meenakshi Singh

March 10, 2023 at 4:13 pm
        Up
        Down

Agree with Lewis here. I have been trying to find the feed to like his comment and a couple of other discussions in the feed, but guess what, I don’t see it very easily. It would be beneficial to have like buttons here or in some way to say I support this suggestion. Going to two different places for the same post is not very user-friendly and actually the opposite. I won’t be going to the feed section anytime soon. find it better and easier to respond to discussions here.

• Greg Alford

March 7, 2023 at 10:31 am
    Up
    Down

Thanks Aaron – now Lewis and I will go to work. 😀

• Meenakshi Singh

March 7, 2023 at 10:36 am
    Up
    Down

Nice, thanks @Bearded_Analyst. Now, I will keep my friends busy, right @gregalford 😉

The discussion ‘Webinar Speakers’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!