WEBINAR: Internal Control/SOX Permission Compliance (MON Sept 18 1pm EDT)

• Cliff McDaniel

September 17, 2023 at 11:43 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

Thanks Lewis and @gregalford for coordinating these webinars. If you haven’t already added to your calendar, you do not want to miss this webinar by @SteveChinsky. Add to your calendar today!!!

• Cliff McDaniel

September 17, 2023 at 12:13 pm
    Up
    Down

Lewis, I do not see this webinar on our upcoming events calendar. Can you please add this?

Thanks,

• Lewis Rosenberg

September 18, 2023 at 8:24 am
    Up
    Down

*******************************************************************************************

Today’s webinar (Sept 18) is unfortunately being postponed and it will be rescheduled. Stay tuned for updates.

*******************************************************************************************

• Cliff McDaniel

September 18, 2023 at 9:00 am
      Up
      Down

Thanks Lewis for letting us know. I was about to post another reminder. Hopefully we can get rescheduled this month.

• Chris Warren

September 18, 2023 at 9:57 pm
        Up
        Down

Oh that’s a great idea. I’ll add it to the list!

Excited to see when this gets rescheduled.

The discussion ‘WEBINAR: Internal Control/SOX Permission Compliance (MON Sept 18 1pm EDT)’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!