Webinar: Finding efficiencies and improving processes with D365 Business Central

• Karen Vernon

August 10, 2023 at 2:34 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hello,

Was this recorded? If yes, is it possible to get a link to the recording?

Thanks,

Karen

• Lewis Rosenberg

August 10, 2023 at 5:13 pm
      Up
      Down

@kvernonmelco-com I am so sorry that you missed this webinar. It was filled with lots of helpful information, tips & tricks.

The recording was just submitted to the Dynamics Communities (DCI) Team so if will be posted on this web site in the near future. After it is posted, you will be able to find the recoding in the event calendar under August 9, 2023 or from the Content area, you’ll be able to search “Finding Efficiencies” to find the recording.

• Cam Sessinger

August 11, 2023 at 1:27 pm
    • Karen Vernon

August 21, 2023 at 7:48 pm
      Up
      Down

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing this link. I just watched the webinar and learned a number of very helpful tips & tricks! I sincerely appreciate it!

The discussion ‘Webinar: Finding efficiencies and improving processes with D365 Business Central’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!