Using a 3PL with BC/NAV

• Using a 3PL with BC/NAV

Posted by Lewis Rosenberg on February 2, 2024 at 2:23 pm

Is anyone using a 3PL to ship orders to your customers with BC/NAV? I would like to learn more! I am interested in the inventory management aspect and order/shipping processes.

We are on BC14 on premise with Lanham eShip and EDI. We have Direct Putaway and Pick (Whse Shipments and Whse Picks) turned on for our Finished Goods that we produce.

Lewis Rosenberg replied 2 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Michael Sedlock

February 5, 2024 at 9:37 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hi Lewis,

We use GEODIS 3PL to process all our orders. Happy to get on a call to discuss in more detail.

• Sean Nguyen

February 26, 2024 at 12:36 pm
    Up
    Down

We are using a few 3PLs to ship our products to Canada and Europe for example. We have a dedicated location set up for each that is not WMS enabled whereas our own warehouse is. We use TOs for inventory transfers and periodically run an inventory report against the 3PL’s to validate on hand quantities etc.

• Lewis Rosenberg

February 26, 2024 at 4:12 pm
      Up
      Down

Thanks for the replies. I had a discussion with my friends at Lanham since we already use their EDI granules. I think I have a good idea of how everything will need to flow if we decide to use a 3PL.

The discussion ‘Using a 3PL with BC/NAV’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!