Statistical Account on Financial Report

• Statistical Account on Financial Report

Posted by Krista Foster on December 4, 2023 at 7:54 am

I am starting to use Statistical Accounts in Business Central. When adding to the Row Definition of a Financial Report, I choose Totalling Type = Statistical Account and enter the account number in the Totalling field. I don’t get a value when I Recalculate the Financial Report. Is there something I’m missing? I can see the value posted in the Statistical Account Ledger Entry window.

Krista Foster replied 5 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Kristen Hosman, Microsoft MVP

December 4, 2023 at 8:35 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

Check your dates for the report and make sure you have entries posted within the date range to the statistical account. I just tested on my end and no issues. If you want to connect to review together let me know.

Kristen Hosman | Microsoft MVP

• Kristen Hosman, Microsoft MVP

December 4, 2023 at 8:38 pm
    Up
    Down

Check your dates for the report and make sure you have entries posted within the date range to the statistical account. I just tested on my end and no issues. If you want to connect to review together let me know.

Kristen Hosman | Microsoft MVP

• Meenakshi Singh

December 7, 2023 at 11:15 am
    Up
    Down

Thanks for responding, Kristen!

• Krista Foster

December 9, 2023 at 10:44 am
    Up
    Down

Thank you for your response, Kristen. I think my problem was with the Analysis View that I was using for the report. This is new to me so I going to keep testing different scenarios.

The discussion ‘Statistical Account on Financial Report’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!