SPS EDI for NAV

• SPS EDI for NAV

Posted by Eran-Bagim on June 5, 2023 at 1:15 pm

Hi, I wanted to know if anyone here is using SPS for EDI,

My question is: Looking at the “BUY” Side for example (sending a PO to a vendor), did you have to write a customization to process documents such as 855, and 860 in order to show the data in NAV/BC?

and in general: Has any partner written a NAV Addon/customization for SPS EDI processing? please feel free to reach out Directly to me ebagim@dukal.com

Eran-Bagim replied 11 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Steven Chinsky MVP

June 5, 2023 at 2:39 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

Eran,

I have used SPS before on the Vendor transaction document side. No customizations as it was out-of-the-box from SPS. SPS has the Vendor side for NAV since they acquired Data Mason (EDI) a year or so back.

Steve

• Eran-Bagim

June 6, 2023 at 9:05 am
      Up
      Down
      ::

Thank you Steve!

I am finding that the SPS integration with NAV could be enhanced/need some additional functionality, for example when you send a PO, I don’t think that there is a field in NAV indicating that the PO was Generated /sent, another example, is when you receive an 855 from a vendor, other than Date updates, Qty, and price changes are not visible to the NAV user (within NAV), I was wondering if any partner wrote some customizations/addon around these area’s

The discussion ‘SPS EDI for NAV’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!