Requisition Line does not exist?

• Requisition Line does not exist?

Posted by Andrew Stiles on March 22, 2023 at 3:57 pm

Has anyone else encountered an issue on various planning pages where an error is thrown “The Requestion line does not exist”. If we go to the Requisition line table, I can confirm the line in question does not exist. wondering if someone can point us in the right direction.

the attached image is from the Item Availability by Event page.

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew Stiles replied 1 year, 1 month ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Steven Chinsky MVP

March 23, 2023 at 9:17 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

@andrewstiles – The image you show does not look Standard for the Planning Worksheet or Requisition Worksheet. Do you have an APP or Extension to add the 2 questions you show (Include Planning Suggestions and Blanket Orders)?

Steve

• Andrew Stiles

March 27, 2023 at 9:29 am
      Up
      Down

@SteveChinsky turns out yes we do, we have MXapps from Insight works installed. re running the plan seams to move the issue not necessarily resolve it, I will likely need to engage with Insight works

• Andrew Stiles

April 5, 2023 at 9:14 am
    Up
    Down

Follow up to my post. Something happened during order promising that caused several records in Planning Components (99000829) to be orphaned from the Requisition Line (246) Table. We don’t know what caused the records to be orphaned was but the “fix” in our instance was to remove the orphaned records from Planning Components. Filtering the records in Planning Components on the Order Promising Worksheet Name and Worksheet Lines that don’t exist in the Requisition Line Table filtered on the same criteria.

The discussion ‘Requisition Line does not exist?’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!