Planning Availability Report

• Planning Availability Report

Posted by josh-kandiko on December 6, 2016 at 2:12 pm
    • Josh Kandiko

December 6, 2016 at 2:12 PM

I’ve been trying to figure out how to use the planning availability report.  In the cronus database, it works just fine if I want to look at item 1000.  This seems to work well because there are only two production forecasts (2017 and 2018).  We have production forecasts in the system from 2006.  I’ve tried setting the date to be, say ’12/01/2016′ so that only that forecast would be calculated, the report is still taking too long (as in, never finishing).  

I attached a debugger and it is iterating every production forecast entry.  Have others had to modify this stock report to deal with having lots of production forecast entries?  Or is there something we are not doing with our forecast to prevent them from being recalculated during the planning availability report?

——————————
      Josh Kandiko
      Saris Cycling Group
      Madison WI
      ——————————

josh-kandiko replied 7 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Planning Availability Report’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!