Permission for Unit Price on Price List Lines Page.

• Permission for Unit Price on Price List Lines Page.

Posted by Andrew Stiles on December 22, 2022 at 1:19 pm
    • Andrew Stiles

December 22, 2022 at 1:19 PM

Good afternoon all,

I’m trying to track down a permission for Unit Price on the Price List Lines Page for a user. The user in question cannot view Unit Price or Cost Factor columns, customizing the page as a Super User says the fields are already there, but when the user attempts to personalize the page, the columns aren’t available to add.

The user has read to Table Price List Header, Table Price List Line. Recording a Permission Set viewing and editing the Unit Price field, then assigning it to the user has not been successful, even when recorded by a Super User. Using a different browser and clearing personalizations has also been unsuccessful

Thanks

#D365BusinessCentral??

——————————
      Andrew Stiles
      J&D Manufacturing
      Eau Claire WI
      ——————————

• Robb Delprado

December 24, 2022 at 7:52 AM

Merry Christmas Andrew!
      Does the User have read and edit permissions for the Item Table Data?
      Have you implemented the Advanced Cloud Security App?
      That app allows you to hide fields from Users.  If that User has been assigned a Security Feature hiding those fields, they will not be able to see the fields even with Super permission.

——————————
      Robb Delprado
      Senior Trainer and Consultant
      New View Strategies
      robb@newviewstrategies.com
      Houston, TX
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Andrew Stiles

December 27, 2022 at 6:30 AM

Merry Christmas to you as well, Robb

I failed to specify yes the user has TableData and Table permissions, we do not have the Advanced Cloud security App. The plot does thicken, another group uses the same page, they have a lower permission set but can see the Unit price field. Assigning their permission sets to this user does allow this user to see the field now. This week I was going to work my way through their permission differences and see if can figure out what permission it is.

——————————
      Andrew Stiles
      J&D Manufacturing
      Eau Claire WI
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

Andrew Stiles replied 1 year, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Permission for Unit Price on Price List Lines Page.’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!