Navision WMS vs Accellos WMS

• Navision WMS vs Accellos WMS

Posted by michael-sanfiorenzo on January 17, 2017 at 10:16 am
    • Michael Sanfiorenzo

January 17, 2017 at 10:16 AM

Looking for some feedback from anyone who has or had Accellos WMS with Navision. 

We are about to start making the change from Sage Pro 7.5 to Navision 2017. We are currently using Accellos WMS 64.01 and either need to upgrade WMS before we integrate with Navision or abandon Accellos and go with Navision built in WMS.

One question that I have is whether or not the Navision WMS is robust enough to replace a stand alone WMS such as Accellos and if so I need to consider moving to it to minimize integration risk (but increase complexity in many other areas) or stick with Accellos and deal with the fact that I have to upgrade that system first before I can do the integration with Navision. 

Secondly If anyone out there does have Accellos with Navision, I would love to get some insight into the integration, how it went, what were the issues, what was the partner you used to do the integration, etc. 

Thanks in advance!

Mike
      mike@phillipjeffries.com
      732-742-8133

——————————
      Michael Sanfiorenzo
      Technology Director
      Phillip Jeffries
      Fairfield NJ
      ——————————

• Alex Chow

January 17, 2017 at 11:29 AM

The answer is, it depends. Have you checked out the standard NAV Warehouse Management system? If not, I would definitely learn what it can and cannot do first.

We have a customer that was using SAP B1 and Accellos WMS. When they switched to NAV, they stuck with Accellos. While both systems works great independently, the problem came when the integration piece ran into an error. A huge amount of time was spent reconciling between 2 systems. This was always a problem even when they were using SAP B1, so the management decided to use this opportunity to look for better alternatives.

We ended up using Lanham ADCS and it completely replaced Accellos.

——————————
      Alex Chow
      Dynamics NAV MVP
      AP Commerce
      Los Angeles CA
      Blog: http://www.dynamicsnavconsultant.com
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

michael-sanfiorenzo replied 7 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Navision WMS vs Accellos WMS’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!