Looking for Advanced CFO/Controller Training? Find it at Focus 2018.

• Looking for Advanced CFO/Controller Training? Find it at Focus 2018.

Posted by David Wiser on February 12, 2018 at 4:21 pm
    • David Wiser

February 12, 2018 at 4:21 PM

I hope that this message finds you well and enjoying the collaboration within the NAVUG site beneficial. I wanted to make you aware of an upcoming opportunity for in-person networking and learning regarding CFO/Controller topics: Focus. Attending Focus is your opportunity as a skilled Dynamics NAV user to attend 90-minute, advanced deep-dive sessions, taking you deeper within your knowledge of the product than you have ever experienced.

My fellow members of the Focus Programming Committee and I are in the process of organizing two power-packed days of advanced, relevant content. As a member of the CFO/Controller SIG, I think you will be especially interested in our CFO/Controller track. Sessions in this track will focus on advanced insights on how your team can use the application, and related tools, to achieve your financial and strategic objectives. Ready to start utilizing all the benefits of Dynamics NAV that you should be? Click here for more information, including recommended job roles.

As a Focus attendee you will be able to follow your preferred educational track and leave this conference feeling more empowered and educated about the product you work in every day. Other NAVUG tracks include: Developer, Distribution/Logistics Manager, and NAV Administrator.

I encourage you to register to join your Dynamics NAV peers May 21-22 in Indianapolis, IN! Save with Early Bird pricing through February 28. Learn more & register at http://www.ugfocus.com

——————————
      Dave Wiser
      Controller
      Beckwith & Kuffel
      Seattle WA
      ——————————

David Wiser replied 6 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Looking for Advanced CFO/Controller Training? Find it at Focus 2018.’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!