How can I get into the BC world?

• Jessie Sanger-Picard

September 6, 2023 at 2:23 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

Thanks for the post. Please feel free to join our UG meetings. the next one is September 14th. you can add it to your calendar from the top left event page

• Chris Warren

September 6, 2023 at 7:29 pm
    Up
    Down

I’d recommend joining the webinars that @gregalford and @Lewis_Rosenberg have been putting on. You’ll really learn a lot from these about the different capabilities of BC, and why people make add-ons.

@jessie-picard mentioned our monthly User Group (UG) meetings, and that’s another great resource.

If you want to take BC for a test drive, you can install it locally (for free) by using this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=105113 – I’ve found that this helped me learn BC immensely when just getting started!

If you have any specific question, feel free to ask them here and we’d be happy to help you out!

• Kim Dallefeld, MVP

October 2, 2023 at 10:27 am
    Up
    Down

Attend Summit, unfortunately the Academy classes closed registration. But you can meet other consultants, users, partners and ISVs

• Gino Pack

October 3, 2023 at 8:41 pm
    Up
    Down

Welcome! There are 3 areas that allowed me to get as far as I am today. I started as a Director of IT, and now have been working with NAV/BC for over 12 years.

1) The BC community is a very great community with an amazing group of people who have a ton of skills in this space. Everyone is so great at sharing their knowledge. This is the perfect place to start.

2) Find mentor that is willing to guide and teach you.

3) I would also recommend looking into taking the MB-800 exam. You can start walking end to end thru the system by using Microsoft Learn plus a Business Central trial to teach yourself how to navigate each of the functional areas.

The discussion ‘How can I get into the BC world?’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!