EasyPDF Misses

• EasyPDF Misses

Posted by David Wiser on April 12, 2017 at 12:48 pm
    • David Wiser

April 12, 2017 at 12:48 PM

We are using EasyPDF to distribute sales invoices.  In reviewing the history, there are several instances where invoices are missing from the list as never been processed through EasyPDF.  I don’t think its a customer issue as there are history entries for invoices for the same customer where an invoice was missed.  It just appears random.  Has anyone else run across this who made have suggestions of things to check before I run it up to the EasyPDF folks?

——————————
      Dave Wiser
      Controller
      Beckwith & Kuffel
      Seattle WA
      ——————————

• Jamie Theis

April 13, 2017 at 7:13 AM

Dave,

I have not seen the issue you are describing, however what I have done is check the box to “Cc to Sender when e-mail sent”. So when I am sending out a PO I always get a email copy of it as proof that it has sent. Others here did not like that option so I have them set up with “Show e-mail confirmation” so they at least get a confirmation box that pops up when it is sent. I hope that helps.

——————————
      Jamie Theis
      Purchasing Manager
      Hewitt Docks, Lifts & Pontoon Legs
      Nicollet MN
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

David Wiser replied 7 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘EasyPDF Misses’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!