Dynamics BC Purchase Order Import – “Ship To” as “Location”

• Dynamics BC Purchase Order Import – “Ship To” as “Location”

Posted by Wallace Dodds on November 17, 2023 at 4:38 pm

I’m working on an integration to D365 BC (cloud) where I want to integrate Vendor Purchase Orders. I have 8 locations that the purchase order could be related to. I can import the PO and related PO Lines without issue either via Config Package or using OData Connector/Web Services. However I am not able to pass the “Ship To” on the header of the PO as “Location” it defaults to “Company” and there doesn’t appear to be a method to set this. If I try and pass the “Location” to the Header of the PO (page 50, table 38) I get an error that the “Location” is not editable. I have about 1500 PO’s that I need to import.

Any suggestions/ideas on how to set this Ship To and the Location on integration?

Cliff McDaniel replied 6 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Cliff McDaniel

November 18, 2023 at 10:28 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

I would normally suggest <font face=”inherit”>via Config Package However I am not sure why </font>you are <font face=”inherit”>not able to pass the “Location” to the Header of the PO.</font>

@chris-warren you have any suggestions?

The discussion ‘Dynamics BC Purchase Order Import – “Ship To” as “Location”’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!