Difficulty Finding an Authoring Tool or LMS Meeting our Requirements

• Difficulty Finding an Authoring Tool or LMS Meeting our Requirements

Posted by DSC Communities on December 6, 2016 at 6:45 pm
    • Dylan Wilcox

December 6, 2016 at 6:45 PM

Hello NAVUG Community,

Has anyone found a software that can:

1. Provide screen recording while tracking clicks and data entry, ideally across many applications (NAV and Web-based)

2. Transform live recordings and activity into interactive “dummy environments”/simulations

3. Administer and monitor attempts to mimic a recorded simulations in a testing environment and grade performance

I have found authoring tools (ClickLearn) and Learning management systems that together, can facilitate the majority of these functions, but not all. Is anyone familiar with any software(s) capable of meeting the majority, if not all of these functions? Is there a better industry term for the type of solution we’re looking for?

——————————
      Dylan Wilcox
      Clasen Quality Chocolate
      Madison, WI
      ——————————

• Ben Bolte

December 7, 2016 at 8:47 AM

I don’t know a lot about it…but recently I’ve been hearing more and more talk around WalkMe.

https://www.walkme.com/

Take a peak and see what you think!

——————————
      Ben Bolte
      Innovia Consulting
      Rhinelander WI
      ————————————————————————-

• Dylan Wilcox

December 9, 2016 at 11:50 AM

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the direction, WalkMe calls itself a “Guidance and Engagement Platform” and seems to be more of what we’re looking for. It facilities Authoring but can also more readily turn simulations/walkthroughs into testing environments like an LMS. In addition, I was able to find another software called Toonimo that calls itself the same and offers similar functionality. Any further direction and input would be helpful!

• Is anyone using WalkMe, Toonimo, or ClickLearn+LMS to achieve these functions?
      • Does anyone currently have the capabilities to achieve these functions?
      • Please see initial post for high level list of desired functions

——————————
      Dylan Wilcox
      Clasen Quality Coatings
      Madison WI
      ————————————————————————-

DSC Communities replied 7 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Difficulty Finding an Authoring Tool or LMS Meeting our Requirements’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!