Continia Expense Management

• Continia Expense Management

Posted by Chris Warren on December 19, 2023 at 6:30 am

We’ve been live with Continia Expense Management for a little over a week now and I can’t say enough good things about it. If anyone is looking for a streamlined way of processing employee expenses, I can’t recommend this solution enough.

If anyone is on the fence about this and has questions, feel free to ask me here!

Chris Warren replied 4 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Jeff Woodard

December 19, 2023 at 1:48 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hi Chris,

That’s a glowing review if I’ve ever seen one! We’ve been kicking the tires, and watching the demos/webinars. I love the fact that corporate card transactions get delivered directly to BC instead of a third party site. I’m curious about your experience with receipt submission and end user acceptance of the web portal / app? Has it been able to do a good job of matching OCR’d receipts with credit card transactions? (assuming you’re using corporate cards).

• Chris Warren

December 19, 2023 at 2:14 pm
      Up
      Down
      ::

It’s been a huge time saver for our company (which is not affiliated with Continia). We’re using this for Employee Expenses and Card Transactions. For us, we use a local bank that wasn’t compatible with Continia, but we were able to take our bank statement and import it weekly into Contina. Instead of having our Admin walk around and collect receipts at the end of the month, they’re automatically assigned to the card holder when the statement is imported.

The OCR functionality is something I’ve received a lot of compliments about from our remote team, since it’s much better than the previous system we were using (Concur).

The discussion ‘Continia Expense Management’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!