Conferences, Conferences, Conferences, Oh My!

• Conferences, Conferences, Conferences, Oh My!

Posted by Steven Chinsky MVP on March 3, 2024 at 5:06 pm

There are some great conferences, each year, and you know Summit but if you can attend Dynamicscon LIVE, I would love to see you there. A community conference hosted by Dynamics User Group (DUG). This event will help you gain efficiency and a deeper understanding of the products and tools you are currently using/may consider implementing down the road. DUG has a fun superhero conference theme and put together the event details below to share with you: May 13-16, 2024, in Denver, CO.

$1500 ticket includes access to 250+ sessions, breakfast, lunch, and 2 evening receptions. Use the code AcceleryntInvite25 to save 25%!

Need help convincing your boss? This letter should help.

DUG has sounded the call and asked for all the Dynamics 365, Dynamics GP, and Power Platform superheroes to join forces at DynamicsCon LIVE to engage in networking, educational sessions, and partner/ISV showcases.

This conference is 3 days of focused training and access to veteran and newly appointed superheroes in all areas of Microsoft Business Applications: The Furious F&SC Squad, The Behemoths of BC, The Power Alliance, The GP Defenders, and The Assemblage of CE Centurions. These titans will come to the rescue outside of the classroom to help answer questions and network one-on-one in every nook, cranny, or phone booth available for conversation.

Microsoft, along with its team of Partners and ISVs will be on hand to forge new paths for all product users. These dedicated community members will help identify weak points and technological kryptonite while making D365, GP, and Power Platform a stronger and more resilient software for all user-kind!

Hundreds of superheroes convened in one place, spanning each of the five areas of D365, GP, and Power on hand to discuss how you can rid the business world of software villains.

Hope to see you there 🙂

Steven Chinsky MVP replied 1 month, 3 weeks ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Conferences, Conferences, Conferences, Oh My!’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!