Budget

• Posted by DSC Communities on January 16, 2017 at 1:47 pm
    • Karin Barber

January 16, 2017 at 1:47 PM

We are using NAV 2015.  I just created the budget 2016-2017 and I linked it to my income statement.  It is odd, the year to date budget figure comes up accurately at first then next time I open the statement it is inaccurate.   Every time I open the income statement I have to choose the new budget over and over again, so it will have the accumulated budget figure accurate. What is wrong with this picture?
      thank you so much for your feedback, looking forward to hearing from you.
      Best regards
      Karin 

——————————
      Karin Barber
      Iotron Industries Canada Inc.
      ——————————

• AJ Ansari

January 16, 2017 at 10:43 PM

Hi Karin,

Any chance you have some screenshots of the account schedule, and associated column layout? Do you have multiple budgets or just one?

——————————
      AJ Ansari
      NAV Product Manager
      InterDyn BMI
      Houston TX
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Ken Sebahar

January 17, 2017 at 8:50 AM

Assuming you are referring to the Account Schedule Overview page when you say “open the statement”, then what you are seeing is what I would expect.  NAV allows you to set up multiple Budgets defined for the same period, which is a great feature with many benefits. However, the Overview page does not keep the “Filters” set when you close/reopen the Overview page, so if you are using a Column format with budget data included, you would need to re-define which Budget Name you want to utilize within the current Overview in order to have the Budget data filtered as expected.

——————————
      Ken Sebahar
      Vice President – Operations
      Solution Systems, Inc.
      Rolling Meadows IL
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

DSC Communities replied 7 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Budget’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!